Monday, December 5, 2011

Making {the} Leap

Finally it's done... look out world, HERE I COME!!!! 

I am sooo excited to be starting this blog.  I have been blog stalking for a while now and really wanted to start my own but felt I had nothing interesting to say, until I stumbled on all the other great blogs out there and thought I could do this so... 

Drum roll!!!!!!!!!!! 

I made the leap and I am now a blogger!!! I have worked all day, read tutorial after tutorial, made attempt after attempt, and finally came up with the perfect name, look, and first post!! 

I am the type of person that loves to look at pictures and read all about great trials and tribulations that have been overcome, as well as reading about great ideas, or just something silly that happened that day. So, rest assured that this blog will be all of those things... a lot of pictures (especially as I start my journey into teacher world, oh! and just because I love to make crafty things and show them off!!!), some ideas (you'll judge if they are good or not), and of coarse day to day stories of my life and all the crazy but amazing people I have in it (my family would be millionaires if someone had found a producer to film our lives)!!! 

With all that said I hope you enjoy reading and come back time and time again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment