Friday, February 17, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Hey all!!! It's Friday and you know what that means!!!! Another High 5 for Friday link up party 
with Lauren at From My Grey Desk blog. 

So here are my weekly 5:


1.  Valentines Day with my little man!! He loved his Valentines gift... Lego Duplos!!! 
 

2. This was a cake my mom and I made for a game we were playing at work this week! Of
coarse I love it because it is my favorite cake ever, Red Velvet!!! It was super
yummy!!
 

3. This one is hard to say I am all the way happy about!! The Iowa Barnstormers is an Arena Football
team that my boyfriend signed with and just left yesterday to go to training camp.  This is exciting 
because we are starting a new chapter of our lives.  I mean really how many people get to say 
they truly love what they do and get a good paycheck for it!! :) As for me I am just worried about 
being alone with little man all the time!! Thank goodness for Nana and Pop Pop living in town and
helping!!!
 

4. Next is my Birch Box. I am so excited that it finally got here. I got some really cool goodies in it 
this month too!!! I can't wait for next months box!!!

5. Finally I am excited to reveal the new look to the blog!! I changed the title, background, header, 
and added some gadgets!! I am so in love with it!!! I am slowly catching on to all the "bloggy goodness".

So that was my 5 from this week!! I can't wait to read some others!!! 

This week I also set a goal for myself to become more technology savy! I am going to work 
really hard at getting more blogs in, tweeting, and anything else that comes my way! So I hope to 
start gaining some more follower soon... If you read my High 5 and enjoy feel free to stay around and 
start following!! 

Oh and don't forget to link up with Lauren to share your High 5.

High 5 for Friday
 

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for your boyfriend! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Velvet is so good!

    I've been considering signing up for birchbox as well!

    Your new blog look is great!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brielle!!! I am excited for him and also hope that it means the NFL will be next!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh. Birchbox. I keep wanting to join in! Stopping over via the blog hop! So nice to meet you! I'm a new follower.

    Lindsey
    outofalabaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete