Monday, March 12, 2012

The Lorax makes for a good make up...

Happy Monday y'all...

I hope y'all had a great weekend, mine was pretty good minus the weather and not being long enough... but let's just say today made up for that!!!

Saturday morning Jayden and I got to join my mom for some shopping before we had to go to a birthday party and my mom had a baby shower.. *baby fever right now* We went looking for my mom and I something to wear later that day... we left with our spirits down but not empty handed!!! 

And of coarse little man had a blast... 


And now starts the photo scroll of all of {his} new clothes... I'm pretty sure he has more clothes than I do... 
:(


This ^^ is his St. Patty's day shirt... courtesy of Old Navy...


These ^^ are two absolutely adorable Polo outfits from TJ Maxx... $12.99 is my kinda deal!! 


These ^^ are from JC Pennys... love that store, especially now that they lowered all prices!!


This ^^ is his Easter outfit... ;) sooo presh!! courtesy of Old Navy...


These shirts were BOGO... these shorts were $4... and the flip flops, 2 for $5.... 
All from Old Navy... I couldn't believe the deals... 


Then on Sunday we hung out, watched TV and then I got a baby free afternoon... 
So my mom and I did what any mom would do without kids... 
We went to lunch at *Panda Express* love it... 
Then we got pedicures... 


This is my foot... notice the line on my ankle where the red meets the white... 
Hot water much??? 
Oh and sorry about the croch shot... and YES, she looked at me like I was {NUTS} when I snapped this!!

After all that... Monday hits... 
This week I was looking down already, I was suppose to work from 7:30-12 have a break and then come back from 1-5... basically doubles Monday-Wednesday... 
This was a good and bad thing!!
Good: more $$$$$$$
Bad: long days, early mornings, not getting to start working out the way I planned

However, we didn't have enough babies to need more than one person there today soooo I got to get off at 1... 
Being that this was a pleasant, unexpected surprise I decided to go to the gym and get a workout in while I was motivated to get started... 
*I set a goal to run a 5k by the end of the year so I need to get started training*
Since I have been out of the gym for a while I decided I would take this week and get back in the swing of things... 
The eliptical is my {FAVORITE} machine in the entire gym so that is exactly where I headed...
I got on and set my program, "strength training" at 30 minutes
I turn my iPod on and get started right away...
My blood just starts pumping and the sweat just started flowing, 
then about half way thru my program the machine breaks!!! 
I'm not talking lost power breaks, I am talking the metal part that holds the petal on broke off...
Of coarse this made me feel like an absolute {fatty} but I went and told the lady working;
it was at this point I had to decide to choose something else or to just hang my head and walk out... 
I decided I was there to stick it out... so I got on the tredmil...
I thought I would die... I did 6 minutes and my calves were on fire!!! 

This was when I decided to leave... 
I felt down and discouraged that something like this happened the day 
I decided to get the motivation to get to the gym... 
it was a sign from God... I am not suppose to be skinny anymore!! 
*just joking*

After the gym disaster and discouragement I decided... 
I was going to pick Jayden up early and go to see the Lorax... 


This was him in his own seat with {our} popcorn that he wouldn't share... 
He truly is my child!!! 
I was so proud of him... for not even being 2 he did amazing at the movie... 
sat in my lap for probably 75% of the movie and didn't have one fit... 

So for the weekend failure shopping and breaking the machine at the gym, 
taking him to see the Lorax and it being a pretty good movie along with him being the {best}
kid ever... it was a pretty good make up!!! 

*Also if you haven't taken the time to look around my blog, I added some pages and info about me... 
Like I keep saying, it's a work in progress and everyday I learn a little more!!!*

Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment