Friday, February 24, 2012

High 5 For Friday!

FINALLY... it's Friday!!! It has been a week and especially a day!!!! I am sooo glad that tomorrow is Saturday buttttt I already have a long list of things I want to do and get; then there are other things that I HAVE to do and get done!!! But all in all it was a good short week due to the pink eye episode earlier this week and soooo....

I am linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk blog with the High 5 for Friday!!!


1. This little man and his new clothes after being sick!!! Have you ever seen a more precious child a day after having pink eye, in BOTH eyes??? 

  

2.  My new face wash system I got last weekend!! I love it... it is not to heavy or anything like that, I can hardly tell that I have even used it! Plus I know it's working because it has brought all my little impurities to the surface after only using it this week and I am loving that by next week they should all be GONE!!!


3. This is my amazing "spring" bag that I am going to start carrying soon!!! I love it... it's Jessica Simpson, and the best part is that my mom brought it home for me from a lady she works with that just GAVE it to her this week after work one day!!! SOOOO you read right... it was completely FREEEEEEE!!!! 


4. & 5. This one is 4 because the bf is away and I got to rearrange my apartment last weekend which has stayed clean all week and I am loving that! Let's face it, boys are just messy compared to girls and I haven't fully got him trained yet so it drove me crazy!!! It has been a great week coming home to a made bed and clean house... I still love him though!!!

It's 5 because... helllooooo!?!?!?!?! Did you guys read how sweet of a text that was??? I can't remember getting many of those text over the last 2 and a half years we have been together soooo that's kinda amazing!! Oh and since he has been gone I have been waking up to these amazingly sweet texts every morning!!! A girl could get use to this!!!!

Well those are my high 5 this week!!! I hope you all had an amazing week and that this weekend a great one for y'all!!!

Don't forget to link up!!!

Link up here

No comments:

Post a Comment