Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Elmo Top 10

It's Wednesday lovelys... you know what that means... linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple blog for Oh, how pinteresting!!!


Today's Top 10 pins are inspired by Jayden's 2nd birthday party planning that I have been totally obsessing over lately!!!

It's gonna be Elmo Themed!!!

one:
Clear jars with candle numbers and m&m's for center pieces...

two:
Super cute food labels

three:
count down chain... will be making one of these soon...

four:
super cute birthday wreath for the door

five:
wish I could afford these for him but at $230, they will just have to stay right there...

six:
super cute sign and invitation!!!

seven:
love the string balloons hanging above the table

eight:
fun way for the kids to get their party favors

nine:
love the "happy birthday" banner

ten:
I absolutely love love love this cake... a real fish on top!!!
Source: google.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

SO there you have it... my Elmo themed party top 10 pins!!!

Happy hump day!!!

Don't forget to link up...

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love the jar with the number in it! I wish I could think of cute stuff like that!! I love all of these and I don't even have children! Thanks for posting these! Hope your day is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soo excited planning this party and his birthday isn't even until August, lol!! but hey that's what is great about pinterest!! you get to pin away no matter what situation is going on in your life and you then have later references... like when you do have kids!!! :) pin away lady!!!

      xoxo

      Delete