Friday, February 10, 2012

First Linky Party :)

So today I thought I would join up on a Linky Party, this will be my first!!!! I am so excited to be linking up with Lauren, at From My Grey Desk blog.  So here it is....

 1. I am absolutely obsessed with the Hunger Game series.  I cannot put them down and I finally got to the 3rd book, Mockingjay!!! I can't wait for the movie to come out in March!!!!


 2. I finally signed up for my subscription to Birch Box!!!! I am soooo excited, I have not got my first box yet but I think I will get it sometime next week!!! I can't wait!!! I learned about this from Kate at The Small Things Blog. I just love her blog!!! 

3. I thought it was absolutely amazing that this week when I stopped through Chick-Fil-A for breakfast they are making the chicken biscuits in the shape of a heart for V-Day spirit! hahaha
4. This picture is about a week old but I finally received my diploma in the mail last week. Now I just have to get a frame to display it!!! 

5. Finally, this is a picture sent to me by my sister! These are all of the bars of scents she ordered from her Scentsy Party!!! I absolutely love all my Scentsy products and I got her hooked!!! 

Well that's my High 5 for Friday!!! You should be sure to link up too!!! 


High 5 for Friday      

Oh and stay tuned for the newly update look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment