Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday

WOW WEEEEEE!!!! It's already Thursday!!! 

I have a ton going thru my little brain right now SOOOO I thought I would share just some random thoughts!!!

1. Today as I was getting Jayden out of the car at daycare I realized his right ear was all *sorry for the nastiness in advance* crusty, which in my world equates to an ear infection that is draining because of his tubes!! Most people think, "TUBES!!!! He shouldn't be having ear infections!!!" Oooooh but are they wrong, he has thing still and has about about 5 since he got tubes a year ago!!! All that being said he has been on antibiotics for the last 10 days and is still getting it!!! (insert frustrated momma here)... This means we get to take another trip to the dr. *an hr away* and I get to miss another day of work, which makes 3 days gone off this next paycheck!! (sad face and sympathy now)

2. I have yet to start my working out but I am thinkin' the new month is a great time!!! Which brings me to #3...

3. IT'S ALREADY MARCH!!!! I am not sure about anyone else but to think it is already 3 months into 2012 is CRAY CRAY!!! Oh and that leads to #4...

4. Check out this weather we are having in this lovely March!!! 


I mean really 81 for the high today??? That's just crazy!!! I just hope it doesn't mean this summer is going to be unbearable!!!! 

5. I really want to update my blog look and include different pages but I am not sure how yet sooo I will have to research this, which I don't exactly have a lot of time to do!!! :( Any fun blogging tips would be lovely!!! Still learning!!! 

6. I am so mad at blogger right now!! About this time yesterday I had typed up my entire post of my top 10 pins to link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple blog, *who by the way is having a great give away and you should go check her out ASAP* but it never would let me post it!!! I tried everything I knew to do but it would not work!!! I gave up and thought I'll try again later... later came and went and it will WOULD NOT work so I said "Crapetta!!!" Maybe next week!!

7. I am so proud of the BF... he sent me this wonderful picture last night!!! :) 


I just hope I don't get in trouble for posting it to instagram and facebook!!! I mean he had to know I was going to brag when he sent it right??? That's what proud people do!!! Oh well it's worth takin the heat for a little bragging!!! 

8.  I am getting very anxious about finding a job!! I have compiled a list of 607 districts to look into and potentially apply to!!! I know it's a HUGE number but what's a girl to do??? I need a job come next school year, and preferably before June so that I know if I need to move. *That's when my lease is up*

9. I can't stop thinking about all the things I want to get and have no money to afford:
  • A Silhouette Cameo machine
  • An iPad
  • New Toms (for the whole family)
  • New Coach bag
  • I need a new Chi hair dryer... (long story but the BF blew mine up and I have settled for a cheap one that's not doing the trick)
  • I need a new straightener... (again long story but mine went out and I have settled for a cheap one that's not doing it for me)
  • My Memories Suite- the digital scrapbooking software
  • A suction mirror (not like a magnified one, just a regular one but that extends so that I don't have to bend over the sink while doing my make up... if anyone knows of something like this and where to find it please share!!!)
  • A personal trainer *someone to hold me accountable and push me*
  • And sooo much more but these are the biggest things!!! I have a running list...
10. I REALLY wanna take a trip to visit my seester and the crazy kids!! *they are CRAZY but I love them*







These are a little old *Christmas Day 2011* buttt they are the most recent ones of all of them I have!!! 

That's all for now, I am sure I could do a whole other post later and it would be just as long with different things on my mind!!! 

Hope y'all have a terrific Thursday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment