Thursday, January 26, 2012

All over the place!!!

Wow this week has gone by fast! I can't believe it's already Thursday!

Sooo my apartment is down the street from an Elementary school and every time I pass it I look at that school with eyes of hopes and dreams! I am so ready to get my own classroom and be getting a full time job! I am every ready to be absolutely exhausted at night because I got up super early and worked all day! I would much rather being tired at night from doing something all day than being tired at night for no reason!!!

Lately I have been thinking about a lot of things in my life and I have figured out a lot of things that I want to make different but just don't know where to start!!! I always have all these plans but never get around to doing them or if I do start them they never get finished before I loose motivation! I need so much motivation but just don't see the point sometimes!!!

I need help, I need a friend, I need motivation!!!!

Oh and sorry this post is so all over the place!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment