Tuesday, January 3, 2012

No Resolutions...

Hello all!!! It's been a while since I have blogged... I have been consumed with family time and holiday spirit.  

I am struggling to get motivated for somethings this year already... I have yet to take down my Christmas decor because I refuse to let it all get jumbled and messy, I am looking for the best way to organize and store it all! 

This year I have decided not to make resolutions because usually (sad to say) I don't follow through with them... but I thought I would make a list of things I want to try to do... 

So here is my list:

Work out 5 days a week
Read more 
Get SUPER organized
Potty train Jayden
Get rid of the passy
Get Jayden into a big boy bed
Find a teaching job
Find my first rent HOUSE (done with apartment life)
Blog at least 2 times a week
Work on myself
Find a new and great church family to become a part of

That's all now but I'm sure as the year goes there will be things crossed off and added to "the list".

It's a good start to the new year and I hope all of you have a great one too!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment