Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wanted: MOTIVATION

So yesterday was my 24th birthday... felt like another day! I went to work and had a family dinner that was about it! Oh and I paid bills!!! :) that's always a blast!!!

But this post is a cry for help!!! I need help getting motivated to do anything at all but mostly to start getting healthy! I need to find ways to get motivated to workout using the membership at a local gym that I already pay for every month! I need motivation to start finding the time to cook more healthy dinners on a regular basis, this is for me and my baby boy, I want him to be eating healthy not always going through the drive thru for fast food.  I need motivation to relax! And I really need motivation to be productive with my free time! 

I am only 24 and feel like I am 70! My mom stays up later than I do and the worst part is I don't even go into work until noon everyday so I go to bed at 10 pm wake up to get Jayden ready and take him to daycare (I didn't want to break his routine) at 8 and then come back home and do nothing until I go into work at 12!! This is just crazy to do nothing for 4 free hours!!!!

Please any suggestions on how you all get and stay motivated I would love!!! Please please please!!!!

Oh I also need to get motivated on figuring out what I want to get my master's degree in so I can start that process before it is too late to start this summer!!! 

Man I am really in some need of help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment