Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today's the day... Operation Organization!!!!

Today I have started my organizing challenge to myself!!! I have finally sat down and decided what I wanted to organize in my apartment, which of coarse as I get going I am sure this list will grow!!!  I am limited on funds and productive work time on these projects so I am hoping to start with the first task this weekend and see how far I can make it through my list.

Oh yea, you probably wanna see my list... Welp, here goes, caution is advised it's rather long!!!!

Pantry
Laundry Room
Under the bathroom sink
Kitchen cabinets
Dressers
Crafting supplies
Teaching supplies (these are things I have started collecting for my future classroom!)
Dest drawers
Night stand drawers
Jayden's closet
Jayden's toys
Closet
Front coat closet
Bills
Coupons
Home management binder

As I said this is a long list that will probably continue to grow because I am ready to get my life organized.  However, this list will not be completed in any particular order and I hope to have it done in at least 20 weeks.  That's 16 areas to organize in 20 weeks (for now anyway)!!! I am fairly positive I can complete this challenge I am presenting myself with!!!

Wish me luck!!! I will be posting before and after pictures as I complete areas of total organization! (I am super excited to get started)

No comments:

Post a Comment