Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Change of plans!!!

So I had every intention to do the full on juice fast for the 15 days! I got up yesterday morning and made my first juice (the Green Juice).  It was awful... not the awful that made me gag the first sip I took but the awful that I had to stand at the kitchen sink and hold my nose as I took huge gulps in hopes of it all going down and staying down! I did end up getting it down and keeping it down.

After that juice I had to take Jayden to the Dr.  to find out that he had strep and wasn't able to go to day care for 48 hours because he was contagious!!! So I had to miss work yesterday... this did allow me to take a great nap with him which we haven't done in A LONG time... but this caused me to miss my lunch time juice!!! 

By dinner time I felt like complete poop! I mean I literally was in the bathroom and felt like I would die! I had the worst headache and all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and go to sleep! It was at that point that I decided I am not sure this juice fasting is for me! I need something that will help me but that's not it! I feel bad because I just had to have that juicer which my parents bought for me but I am hoping that now I can just make juices for Jayden!! :) 

I still have hopes to try something to loose some of this weight I just don't know what, anyone have any ideas out there feel free to let me know!!!! I just need someone here to motivate me to go to the gym everyday! Eating won't be that challenging because soon it will just be Jayden and me since Vod will be going to Iowa for football I will be able to eat what I need to so that we are gonna be healthy!!! 

I just can't seem to get myself together lately!!! And I have been having some super strange thoughts/dreams with a lot of stuff from the past in them!!! I looked into dream interpretations, dreaming about the past means that there are similar things happening orrrrr that things from the past are unresolved and being missed!!! I could agree with both of these analysis'!!!! 

I just don't know what to do to get my head back on straight and my life back in order, but something has to give and ASAP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment