Monday, January 30, 2012

Wonderful Monday!!

Today was a great start to the week! 

My baby boy is getting so big, he actually handed me his passifier when we pulled into the daycare and I didn't even have to ask him! I can't believe this time 2 years ago I was just about to go to the dr for the first time  and just started to tell people I was pregnant and now he is walking, talking, throwing fits, and soooo big!!! 

I started my weight loss progress today! I am not calling it a diet because I am not dieting... I am making a vow to go to the gym at least 4 times a week and hopefully 5... I am also going to start trying to make healthier meals for dinner, this will get easier in the next few weeks as the boyfriend leaves for football and it's just me and Jayden and well let's face it, he doesn't really get a say in what we have for dinner!!!  haha!! I also got some laundry done all before work today! 

Tomorrow I have to go into work at 8 instead of 12, I am okay with it because I want the hours to make up for the day I missed last week when I stayed home with Jayden, but I am a little nervous because it's preschool age kids and while they are all sweet, I am "not:" their normal teacher so they don't exactly listen to me that well!!! 

I am also looking forward to this weekend, I think I am going to take a road trip to Arkansas to see my best friend.  I am super excited because unless I am with her or my sister I don't really hang out with anyone and it's been since my sister left after Christmas that I have hung out with anyone other than my mom! 

I hope everyone else had a good Monday and has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment