Sunday, January 15, 2012

Oh the wonders of being baby-free...

This weekend was great... my little man went to his other grandparents house in Oklahoma on Thursday so I was baby free from Thursday morning until about 9:15 tonight... Don't get me wrong I missed the little man but it was sure nice to be able to get some things done without having someone trying to help but really just being in the way! 

I actually got to feel like a 24 year old this weekend again because I didn't have to worry about being a mommy! Everyone needs this luxury once in a while!!! 

On my list of things I have now completed:

I organized my bathroom
I organized my pantry
I organized my laundry room
I recruited my mom to organize my teaching supplies (since I don't have a classroom yet I have a large amount of teaching goodies that I have started to collect and they are just over flowing!!!) 


Pictures of these things to come but I have had to wait for my battery to charge, although since it was dead and I got impatient I didn't get to take before pictures of all the spaces I organized so you'll just have to enjoy the after effects!!!


All of these things were on my list of things I wanted to do so it was a very productive weekend... plus I got all but one load of laundry finished, I swept and mopped my kitchen floor, I did a little shopping, I got a mani/pedi with my mom, I saw a movie, I went to bingo, and I went grocery shopping!!! 

Overall I would say I had a much needed and well taken advantage of baby free weekend!! It sure was nice to hold him until he fell asleep tonight though!!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a very good week that hopefully flies by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment