Sunday, January 8, 2012

Another weekend gone....

Well, another weekend has come and gone and all too quickly! 

I had a pretty lazy weekend which was nice at the time but now that I look back I think of everything I should have or could have been doing!!! Oh well!

What I did do was go to a storage unit that my aunt and uncle bought in an auction and got this really cool old dresser that has no drawers that I am going to redo and turn into a shelving unit thanks to this pinterest post....


I also did get my Christmas decor put away finally and my apartment cleaned somewhat.  Somewhat because I got bored with cleaning and didn't finish everything I had set out to accomplish.  I was also very sore from the power yoga session I decided to do Friday morning at the gym.  I loved it but man it was a beast of a class!!! 

Today I mostly did nothing but hang out at my parents house and watch the marathon of the tv show Dance Moms on Lifetime, man oh man I truly hope I never have a girl that gets into things like that and I end up like those moms! 


Now it's off to bed so that I can wake up and start my week off!!! Looking forward to Tuesday, PAYDAY!!!!

1 comment: